Missing entry - 1

14th December, 2006

I really need to get over my stage fright. Today in the additional English class the teacher gave us a speaking task. In other words she called people up at random and asked them to speak about anything. Basically it’s a kind of spontaneous speaking task. Now foe those of you who don’t know me, I have a huge problem when it comes to facing large crowds. The teacher knew I had a problem but she seemed very unsympathetic despite my constant pleading. Well anyways I was forced to go up there and I bet none of you guys can guess what I spoke about. I spoke about why I can’t speak in public. I know its ridiculous but that’s all I could come up with. Well at least the entire class had a hearty laugh at my expense.

If there is anyone out reading this entry please if u have any ‘cure’ or ‘remedy’ for my problem please do comment. I am in desperate need of change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I think you've already found your "cure"... and I think that the fear is due to the lack of self-confidence... Anyway, if you knew what to say and managed to point out your subject, then you're "cured"! ;) =but this is only an opinion...

Ramy said...

ur afraid 2 talk 2 ppl o u class?
huh!!! u jus spoke 2 al d people in d world.
ur cured.