Smile like u mean it

just wish me luck.

getting closer, can't see it

sensing it with none of my senses,

my heart beats in tandem,

with the devil himself,

i hear the whispers,

"don't fight it,

don't run,

it will be over soon,

just smile like u mean it,

smile and say goodbye"

i hear the whispers,

i hear it,

as it constricts my chest,

this blanket,

of needles and venom,

warmth in frigid reality.


it was on nights like this,

i remembered,

how much i fought,

to see sense in the system,

i tried to see the light,

sometimes i saw it ur in smile,

but, it was unreal too,

in desperation i tried,

to be with u all,

to be without u all.


blood glides gracefully

away from the being it fuels.

i hear the familiar tune,

its the songbird.

it will never change.

playing over and over,

the same song ,

till it finds peace,

or finds itself in pieces.


just wish me luck,

it is coming and i have no voice,

not my will,

just my need,

i need to be free,

i need to feel,

like the person,

in those beautiful,

pictures – flawless.

and now i hear it

i hear the whispers

"don't fight it,

don't run,

it will be over soon,

just smile like u mean it,

smile and say goodbye"

i hear the whispers,

i hear it,

and i feel fear,

i feel alone,

wishing for peace,

as unreal as ur smile.


Just something i wrote. I don't really like this one, not like i love my other 'poems' (if u can call them that!) but this one i particularly don't like. I'm posting this cause i have nothing else to post!

please leave comments –
love it
or
hate it
i wanna hear it!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey mr. poet :)
i really liked that bit. don knw y u hate it. its really good :) keep writing n posting as well.

Anonymous said...

Ryu said...

Dude its awesome! trust me cos i wright similar..... but it jus messes wit ur head! u won stop writin mo n mo...