a passing thought...

gloom veils our faces,
thick festering mass,
creeping over all thats us,
making today about,
yesterday's horror,
tomorrow's sorrow.

slithers and constricts,
like a vine,
over its unfortunate host,
till it is everything
the world sees,
and the underneath is left for dead.

as we stare it in the face,
our fingers entwine,
and i whisper,
"stay strong, brave face,
the cloud of despair,
shall pass in time.",

and together we shall exclaim,
'ha, it too has finally passed'
drawing you closer for an embrace,
a voice inside me asks,
"what if you are a cloud shading me,
from the bleak out there that is me?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderfu bookmark your site and take the feeds am glad to locate numerous useful information here in the post.
I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging.

Anonymous said...

I like this Blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I was just searching for this info for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website.

siddarth said...

thanks a lot... but i wish i knew who the people commenting were :(

Anonymous said...

I reckon something truly special in this site.

Ravi Paul said...

Just looked at this. Long time ago obviously, but I think the above messages are spam.