HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!

well there are two reasons for this post -
1. as you already guessed today is my friends birthday so just wanted to wish him.
also because its his birthday i think its only fit that i say something about him -
ahem, cough cough
well speaking of great men is always difficult . . . fortunately for me its only Nirmal or Ajmal or papa or the many other yet to discover names! ;-)
he he he only kidding, just wanted to say thanks for being there for me, even though your mean aggressive and did i mention mean!
but seriously thanks for being my friend!

2. i wrote a stupid poem on the 5th.

. . . i couldn't think of a title.

Life's sullen beat,
so impossible to ignore.
I am lost,
Somewhere . . . in no where.
Among butterflies and wine,
I shall not hear you!
Listening to the songbird,
my tear smiles in secret.
No where but here i feel so blank.
Peace . . . treasure so elusive,
at last i found you.
Am i alive?
Seriously would you know?
Seriousness is just so silly.
nibbling a rainbow cookie.
The songbird's echo,
i cannot comprehend,
its not from here.
I am alone.
Somewhere . . . in no where,
Where i killed sanity
and where i made friends with mosquitoes in my head.
I want to be a purple stone.
Anything would suffice,
love and air so unnecessary.
Where am i now?
Somewhere . . . in no where?
I locked Me here forever.
The songbird flew away.
The night is moonless.

please suggest a title if you can . . .

2 comments:

Mark John said...

dude whats the poem about man? i did not get the theam

Ramy said...

how bout
somewhere... in no where