You know that ad....?

There is an ad, an ad i tell ya!!!!

There is this new GNIIT advertisement and it really bugs the hell outta me! The ad is not that bad except the last few seconds which make my blood boil! These last few seconds features the protagonist (an, "i'm so pretty and smart and ur not and i can get a job and u can't and i have a merit certificate and u don't and i'm thin and ur not and i'm fair and have nice skin and ur don't and i'm gonna become famous and successful and ur not" expression face carrying girl!), smirking at the camera and walking into the interview with all confidence! She is walking into the interview as if she has already got the job. That smile makes me wanna beat the living shit outta her! If one were to verbalise that smile it would say – 'hey there loser! Watch me walking into a life of opportunity that u can never ever enter. *Evil laugh!* you are such a pathetic loser!

I bet your wondering why I hate that ad so much. I have no clue myself. After all here I am sitting with an unstable mind, a nearly worthless degree and a body that feels like it attached to a potato sack and that belligerent idiot box is showing me everything that i dream off but know I can't achieve. Hmmm really, I wonder what it could be; I wonder why that ad troubles me so much. Could it be jealously? Nah... that's just crazy talk. So why do I find this ad so repulsing? Well I don't know and I think this is one of those mysteries like the Bermuda triangle that can never ever be solved. At present I am contemplating evil aliens using the idiot box to make me feel useless so that I turn to their evil agent in disguise (the GNIIT leader) for help, thus becoming a pawn in their army of useless people which they are going to use to destroy the world! Put that's just a theory my brain's conspiracy and paranoia dept is circulating. There is however no real proof of a malfeasant alien organisation with plans of annihilating our planet. So as of now it's just a theory. If this mystery is solved you guys will be the first to know!

I present to you the ad -



2 comments:

Jinid Sion Topno said...

duh!!!! where s BERMUDA TRIANGLE and where s ur petty silly font-size-5 thoughts!!!!

don t think ur mystery is anywhere close to bermuda triangle!!!!!

Ramy said...

i'm so pretty and smart and ur not and i can get a job and u can't and i have a merit certificate and u don't and i'm thin and ur not and i'm fair and have nice skin and u don't and i'm gonna become famous and successful and ur not" expression face carrying girl!


v funny da! wat ya description!!
love it! rofl!