Weird updates 2579


New layout

‘The problem with your blog is that it is not appealing’ said my classmate and he is right. It is unappealing both visually and content wise. In an attempt to fix the latter I downloaded a template and i hope you guys like it.

A shout out to my buddy!
you guys can check out my classmate’s blog here -
http://adnupgrade.blogspot.com/



broken, lonely, defeated and dead....


Today on the 25th of July, my phone, a Nokia n70, has ceased to exist. After battling for her life in a Nokia ‘care’ centre.

Someone very dear to me no longer exists and every time i look at her blank screen and once lively keys I begin to realise the futility of life.
All the moments we shared together will always be edged in my mind but alas they will be the last.



Rest in Peace
you shall be truly missed....




my new class

just facts – no lies.


masters in communication, St Josephs

number of people: 30

number of acquaintances: 9

number of friends: 0

number of people i would like to be friends with: 10

number of people that i like (but haven’t gotten to know): 2

number of people that i love: 0

number of people i dislike: 3

number of people that dislike me: 22

number of people i hate: 0

number of people that hate me: 8




new posts that might come up -

1. my view on life
2. A poem i have been meaning to write






5 comments:

Adi said...

DUDE!! Stop tthinking that the whole world is out to get you. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY NO ONE WANTS TO WASTE THEIR TIME THINKING ABOUT YOU! they are just not bothered. Be nice to them and they will respond in kind. N everyone wants to be your fiend. Dont act like a pariah.

If you REALLY REALLY feel that people dont like you, just go up to them and sort it out. BE A MAN. NOT A WUSS!

I kinda like your layout. Better than the previous one. I feel that the labels are UNNECESSARY. It's making your blog look crowded and is trying to hog the limelight. labels are a waste of space and time in my opinion. I think a lot more personalization can be incorporated over a course of time. N try to be more regular in posting entries. Also, please note that your CONTENT IS GOOD! i repeat, your CONTENT IS GOOD.
N besides interesting, col and funny you did not give any option to rate your speech. Which is actually clever. he he.

'JUST KIDDING' ;-);-)
N thanks for the PUBLICITY for my blog. Looking forward for more articles from you.
Emathize the loss of your sole relationship with your phone. May she rest in peace and find solace in not being with you ;-)

Shonali said...

Condolences on the phone!! I know exactly how u feel! I lost a phone too!!

I like the new layout!

And NOBODY dislikes you!!! :P

Ramy said...

i lyk d white dotted thingie in d layout, on top.

n wat xactly was wrong wid ur phone? wat did u do dat it had 2 die? :P

n bout 22 ppl dislike u n 8 hate u in a class of 30?!! so u hate urself o dislike urself? :P

macha! ur funny da! don get y u care so much bout who hates u o dislikes u!
care bout d 1s who chat wid u even wen der r invisible n ignorin every1 else on der list. :)

Ravi Paul said...

Talking about your new layout, from a screen reader perspective, (of which no one except me cares), the tags at the top are something I would have to navigate past, (which is a little confusing)
As far as content is concerned, we are no different! (at least you post more than me; it doesn't matter what you post). Moreover, you do come up with some good ones!

Unknown said...

Hey i'm too very emotional after getting know about u r phone's plight....i can understand.... for just a phone u care so much.....i'm just wondering how much you would care for your friends...Hats off buddy.... i'm really proud... at the same time my grief for your phone....