Picture album

Finally I decided to create a WEB ALBUM! To view it please click on the 'Experiments with light' button.

As of now there are two albums -

A Block Adventures 02

These pictures were taken way back when I just completed my PUC.

The pics you see in this album are pictures me and my friend clicked on our old college's roof top. We were not allowed up there but we were always fascinated by it. Everything about the roof fascinated us, the Spartan metal dome and the curiosity of what treasures might lie inside, we wondered how the world would look from there and finally the fact that it was forbidden lured our rebellious adolescent minds. We planned and plotted and when we were leaving college we felt bold enough to defy the rules!

At the time there were also strong rumours that the building was going to be demolished because of some structural problems. I never believed it but sadly seven years later they began demolishing the 84yr old building. When the building was finally brought down, sometime in May 2009, I realised how much that building meant to me. It was a place that kept us cool in the harsh summer, it was a place where i laughed, fought, got punished, made friends and most importantly learnt a lot about the world and its people.

The building was called the ‘A block’ and was part of the rich heritage of St Joseph's College.

Bombay Trip 05


Some snaps of my Bombay vacation, 2005.


Hope to be uploading some more pics later on.

0 comments: