Death of my romance . . .

Hey people, I hope the title didn't scare you. Here's a little poem I wrote. Now I must let u know that I am no poet, this is my first poem (well of course I did write another one before this but its horrible, so lets forget about that for the time being) . I wrote this poem a few months back and I decided to post this today.

Romance in this poem is romance for life and not a woman (I wanted to be clear on that part).


Death of my romance

No rosy path i see,
but one padded with embers.
I crawl unaware on to the path.
Abandoned by the north star,
dammed in the darkness,
empty and void, i travel.

Dissemination on the desert,
reaps no gain.
Rising sun brings promise,
but none to me.
Clenched in the reaper's hands,i see it,
hope.

Wicked is life,
kind is death.
I call upon thy question mark.
Blank.
Dark ocean of arcane matrix,
without a compass or burning candel,i sink.

Gaze on to the glass,
a breathing corpse,
Brused by philosophy,tormented by logic,
the unkind mind, pricks to content.
Exhausted, it falls, strangled by life.
Death of my romance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

her, nirmal here...
its good to c it on the net, rather on the sheet u wrote...
continue and u'll be a poet soon..:-)

Anonymous said...

heyyy its sneha..not a bad poem..

Anonymous said...

dheeran here.... nice one.
remember my poems!!!!

Ramy said...

love ur creation. :)