Hi Everyone!

Its about 12am right now and a new day has just begun . I have two reasons for this entry,

  1. Today, the 3rd of November, is my sister’s birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I wish she has an amazing year ahead. I wanted to share something today with u my readers. I am actually the only child in my family. I met her a year ago and now we have become so close. We have a festival in India called Raksah Bandhan where in the girl ties a Rakhi (a holy tread) around the wrist of her brother or adopted brother (as in my case) . I am an atheist so the ‘holy tread’ has no religious significance to me but it does have a lot of sentimental and metaphoric significance. I want to thank her today for being there whenever I needed her and also for adopting me as her brother. I always wanted a sibling and she has pretty much filled that need by showing me the meaning of sisterly love. Thanks sis! At present she has her tests going on but today will be the last. On the other hand just as she gets her freedom , my finals are going to start tomorrow. I won’t be able to meet her until the 11th
    :-(
  2. now on to the second reason, yesterday evening, a few hours back actually, my friend’s dog littered. Four beautiful pups, three black and 1 brown are the new members of my friends family. Both the mother and the father are cross breeds, they look a lot like labs though. I can’t wait to see them but unfortunately as you already know my finals are commencing tomorrow so I can see them only after the 11th. I will post some pics as soon as I get them from my friend.

Anyways its now nearing 1:00am and I am really sleepy, can’t wait for the 11th :-)

4 comments:

June said...

Well, you are off to a good start! Toos bad about your password! Every day I click the Next Blog button and see waht I get. (I wish I could make my blog better.)Today I got you! Keep it UP!

Patrick said...

Siddarth, like june - I often travel the "next blog" highway just to see who is out there and what they are saying. I was curious as to why you call your blog "lost hopelessly." It sounds like there is a lot that you know about yourself and what you believe - so why the title? Don't feel you need to give an answer until after your tests.

listen-to-the-wind.blogspot.com

Without Shadow said...

Me too .. after I finish my own blogging I click on "Next Blog" and see what comes up. I usually get people halfway around the world but today I got you in the same city! Good luck with your blog and your exams too!

BreeB714 said...

hahah im getting a puppy!! lab mixes are so cute