My Exams are finally over!

Finally I have some peace! Today I finished my last exam, additional English, it went on for ever but finally I managed to walk out of the hall, dazed but happy.
Tomorrow is the 125 years college anniversary celebrations. I have volunteered (why I did such a thing I myself don't know) to help so I am now part of the breakfast committee. So I will be serving breakfast to everyone on a Sunday morning. Ladies and gentlemen my life has officially hit rock bottom. Today there was a volunteers meeting and after that we had to help in the arranging of chairs. My friend from another college came to visit me and Mikhail (my friend) and me pulled him along and forced him to help us with the arranging. The poor lad had to do manual labor in somebody else's college. Today was fun but tiring. I am really sleepy now so thats all from me today.

0 comments: